Low Advanced Reading
Development of low advanced reading comprehension, vocabulary building skills, and improved reading rate in extended written materials.
|00440||ESL 262||61||M·W····||06:00 PM-08:50 PM||Cheri Newman||L35|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-08-11.
- 3 Units
- Three hours lecture (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Not Program Applicable
- Credit - Not Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Restricted to students whose native language is not English.
- ESL 252 and 253; or a qualifying score on the English as a Second Language Placement Test.
- ESL 262 students may also enroll in ESL 261 and 263 concurrently.