Pay Your Fees Online
Bill Payment Features
- Pay by credit card.
- Pay fee balance in full at the time of registration or select the interest-free installment plan for monthly payments during quarter term enrollment.
- Designate a parent, guardian or another person to make payment as an authorized user of your account.
- Access and view account activity at any time.
- See information regarding billing and payments.
Authorized Users for Payment
Initially, a student is the only person authorized to view his or her student account, but the student may designate a parent, guardian or another person to be an authorized user for making payment.
Follow these steps to establish access for each of your designated authorized users.
- Access Bill Payment via the Registration Tab in MyPortal.
- Select "Authorized Users" under the My Account Tab.
- Establish Authorized Users:
- To designate an authorized user, you must enter an e-mail address for that person.
- The authorized user will then be sent an e-mail with a password and access instructions.
- Once access has been established, the authorized user will access your student account for payment independently outside MyPortal.
Navigating the Bill Payment Tabs
To access the Bill Payment system, log in to MyPortal and find the Bill Payment channel on the Registration tab. Click the Pay Now button to view your account or Payment Plan button to enroll in a payment plan if available.
You'll find three primary tabs: My Account, Payments and Payment Plans. See descriptions below for information found under each tab.
- View account activity by quarter.
- Add and change payment methods.
- Add, edit and delete authorized users.
- Note: If you have recently attended Foothill College, select the View Account dropdown button to check account status for both colleges.
- Make payments.
- View scheduled payments and payment history.
- Enroll in a payment.
- View details of current or previous plan.
Read more about the Installment Plan or go to MyPortal to access the Bill Payment system now.
See Bill Payment FAQs.
E-mail the Cashier's Office at email@example.com, call 408.864.8747 or 408.864.5699 or visit our desk during office hours in the Registration & Student Services Building.