Interest-Free Installment Payment Plan
New System Available
Our new online installment plan is now available. If you choose an installment plan, you will be charged a $25 nonrefundable service fee and must pay 1/3 of the balance of all fees up front. The remaining balance will be divided into two equal payments, which are due automatically during the quarter. The payment plan cannot be reversed once signed.
Unless your cumulative fee balance is $99 or less, you must enroll in a monthly payment plan to avoid drop for nonpayment.
The last day to sign up for a payment plan is on the 2nd Friday of a regular quarter. See the academic calendar for dates.
About the New Installment Payment Plan
- Make three interest-free payments during the quarter.
- If you choose this option, you will be billed a $25 nonrefundable service fee.
- Your balance due will be divided by three.
- The first third is due as a down-payment when you enroll in the plan.
- The remaining balance will be divided into two equal payments, due at the scheduled payment dates on the fifth and eighth week of the quarter.
- Your payments will be adjusted if you add or drop classes during the quarter.
- The installments will be automatically charged to your saved payment method on the scheduled dates.
Enroll in the Payment Plan
Only students in good standing and with a balance of $50 or more for the current quarter are eligible to enroll in an installment plan.
- Log in to MyPortal and go to the Bill Payment System. See Navigating the Bill Payment Tabs.
- Click the Payment Plan tab to enroll in a payment plan or view your current plan and payment schedule.
- Remember, you will be charged a $25 nonrefundable service fee for each quarter that you enroll in a payment plan.
- Students taking classes at both De Anza and Foothill will be required to select a separate plan for each college, each with a separate service fee.
See our Installment Plan FAQs.
E-mail the Cashier's Office at email@example.com, call 408.864.8747 or 408.864.5699 or visit our desk during office hours in the Student and Community Services Building.