OTI-Transitional Subsidized Employment (TSE)
The Occupational Training Institute (OTI) is a resource for employers seeking FREE hiring solutions.
OTI offers this valuable service to both employers and eligible applicants through the OTI-Transitional Subsidized Employment (TSE) program in partnership with the County of Santa Clara.
Looking for new team members at no cost?
- Augment staffing needs.
- Pre-selected, ready to work participants.
- Potential full-time, long-term employees (if you choose to hire the employee after their two-month TSE term).
- Through TSE, CalWORKs clients can be referred every month and work up to two calendar months, full-time.
- Clients are paid the prevailing city minimum wage by your agency. OTI from the Foothill- De Anza Community College District will then reimburse you.
- This is an opportunity to help CalWORks clients develop a marketable employment record and earn income, while serving your agency's needs.
How Program Candidates Meet Your Needs
Program candidates possess a wide range of skills and job experience. They are career-focused individuals who will benefit from working in your business and learning how to meet your company’s long-term employment requirements.
Your company will benefit today by utilizing the workforce of tomorrow through the Transitional Subsidized Employment program brought to you by OTI and County of Santa Clara.
Call 408.864.5772 today to learn how to become a participating business and gain access to this program.