Register for Winter Classes
It's not too late. Apply for Winter 2014, search Open Courses and see How to Register for (Add) Classes. We've got the classes you need!
Follow Steps for Enrollment. Review important dates and deadlines for the quarter.
See tips below for getting the classes you need.
FIND OPEN COURSES
- Click on the Course Notes icon whenever you see it in a searchable schedule result.
- You can also select the NEW Department Print View. Get a more detailed PDF listing that includes prerequisites, course descriptions and course notes in one view.
- Use the Class Finder on your MyPortal Students Tab to find newly added sections for high demand courses.
How to Add Your Name to a Waitlist
If you can't find an open course to fit your schedule, you may add your name to a waitlist for that class that is already closed, if room is still available on the waitlist.
ADD A CLASS AFTER SCHOOL STARTS
See our Back to School Flyer
- Download and print a copy
- Need to add a class after school begins? Attend the first meeting of the class to get an Add Code from the instructor if space is available. Then see How to Add Classes Online after School Starts.
- ALSO YOU'LL FIND . . .
- The campus map with a directory of how to locate buildings and rooms
- Special hours for key student services the first week of school
If you experience problems when applying for admission or registering for classes, please fill out the A & R Help Form.
Take a virtual campus tour. Become familiar with which programs are in which buildings!
Advance Technology Center Reopens
- Disability Support Services and Programs Division Office
- Assistive Technology Computer Access Lab
- Business/CS computer labs
- Film/TV, Graphic Design and Animation programs
- Student Success Center (Academic Skills, General Subject Tutoring, Listening and Speaking Center, and Writing and Reading Center)
Two Cards YOU need
Get your Eco Pass. It's good for unlimited rides on VTA and now conveniently loaded onto a Clipper card that’s good for the entire time you’re enrolled at De Anza.
Get the new DASB card. If you didn't pick up yours in fall, you’ll want it this quarter for services campuswide. Plus the card is good for discounts at area businesses.