How to Apply
1. Confirm that you fit the eligibility requirements.
2. Fill out the online application form.
3. Write the supplemental application essays for the Honors Program and submit them by email to email@example.com.
4. Send firstname.lastname@example.org an email containing pictures or attachments of your SAT scores, ACT scores, or High School Transcripts necessary to confirm your eligibility for the program. If you are qualifying for the program through your college GPA and/or your EWRT 1A status, this step is not required.
5. Request a professor to recommend you to the program. Send them the faculty recommendation form. The form must be downloaded to be editable. Attach the completed form to an email to email@example.com.
6. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Honors Lounge in S-33b if you do not hear back within 2-3 weeks after submission.
We will accept applications at any time. However, the following due dates are to ensure that your application will be reviewed in time for you to be accepted the corresponding quarter.
Any applications received after August 1 will be reviewed sometime in September. We cannot guarantee that they will be reviewed in time for you to participate in the fall quarter.