Our next blood drive is May 18th, from 8 am to 7 pm. in the Campus Center, Conference Room A&B.
Save a life by giving blood! Health Services hosts a quarterly blood drive with the Stanford Blood Center.
To make an appointment:
- Volunteers from the Stanford Blood Center set up a table outside the Health Services office a couple of days prior to the blood drive at which you can make an appointment.
- Register online (click on the Donate button and scroll down to Mobile Blood Drives).
- Drop in on the day of the event.
Blood donors must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 17 years old
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- Be free of cold and flu symptoms
- Eat before donating and drink lots of fluids
- BRING PHOTO ID
For more information, contact Health Services at 408.864.8732.