Two females working together

Frequently Used Forms

This page includes an alphabetical list of most often used forms by De Anza employees. The form location link will direct you to the department page responsible for maintaining the form. Most forms are managed through FHDA District offices.

If there is a form that you would like added to the list, e-mail the Web Team at with the form title and the URL to its page location.


There are many more forms used throughout the district that may be found in locations linked here if not included in the De Anza Frequently Used List.

Accounting  | Faculty AssociationHuman ResourcesMyPortal | Payroll | Purchasing

Budget and Personnel Forms: Some forms are managed through the De Anza Budget and Personnel Office. Those forms can be found linked from the form titles below.

Need a Student Form? Go to Admissions and Records | Counseling

Form Title Form Location
ACE PGA Application (Professional Growth Award) Human Resources
ACE Travel and Conference Application Staff Development
Additional Pay (Instructions and Form) Budget & Personnel
Administrative and Peer Evaluation Forms (Faculty Evaluations) Faculty Association
Budget Transfer Accounting
CDC PT Faculty Substitute Timesheet Budget & Personnel
Classified Employee of the Month Nomination EOM Committee
Column Advancement Full-Time Faculty Budget & Personnel
Column Advancement Part-Time Faculty Budget & Personnel
Contract Employee Assignment Change Human Resources
Contract Agreement Routing Slip Business Services Office
Direct Deposit (MyPortal Employee Tab > Pay Information) MyPortal
District Direct Pay Form Accounting
Expense Transfer Accounting
FA Faculty Travel and Conference Application Staff Development
Faculty Leave Report (MyPortal Employee Tab) MyPortal
Float Request Budget & Personnel
Foundation Direct Pay Accounting
FT Faculty Release/Reassign Time Human Resources
FT Faculty Stipend Authorization Budget & Personnel
Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA) Purchasing
Independent Contractor Change Purchasing
Independent Contractor Transportation Services Purchasing
International Travel Authorization Form Accounting
Invoice for Services Rendered (used with ICA) Purchasing
Labor Redistribution Accounting
Communications Project Request (Web, Print and Communications Services) Office of Communications
Medical Certification Human Resources
Mileage Form Accounting
Out-of-State Travel Authorization Form Staff Development
Paid Office Hours (for PT Faculty) Human Resources
Petty Cash Voucher Accounting
Pro Card Application Phone 650.949.6202, VC of Business Services Office
Staffing Requisition Hardcopy Signature Page (Not for TEAS) Budget & Personnel
Staffing Requisition Taleo Approval Queues Human Resources
Staffing Requisition Taleo (Permanent) How To Human Resources
Staffing Requisition Taleo (TEA) How To Human Resources
Surplus Equipment Disposal (electronic and non-electronic) Purchasing
Teamsters Education, Travel and Conference Instructions Staff Development
Trip Voucher
(for all but approved Staff Revitalization Conference Funds
W-2 (MyPortal Employee Tab > Pay Information) MyPortal
W-9 Purchasing
Working Out of Classification Human Resources

Faculty and Staff

Last Updated: 1/17/18