The Career Services Counselors provide comprehensive academic and career counseling services to support students who are majoring in career training programs.
Our counselor can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan and applying for transfer
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- And more!
Additional specialized services are available for all students. These include assistance with
- Exploring career options
- Developing job-interview skills
- Learning to write resumes and cover letters
- Internship and job search guidance and planning
Make an Appointment!
While you won't be able to visit us in person during the 2020 fall quarter, you can use this online scheduler to arrange an online appointment with a Career Services counselor.
The online booking system will automatically generate a Zoom online video meeting that you can join with your computer or phone at the time you request.