De Anza Bookstore can assist faculty members in obtaining copyright clearance and printing their course readers for the upcoming quarter.
Just bring us a complete printed or electronic (MS Word or Adobe Acrobat file) copy of the course reader to use as a master along with the following:
- Special instructions for printing and binding, if you have a preference.
- Completed bibliography form of all copyrighted materials used in the course reader.
- Completed Copyrighted Material Release form.
Printing/delivery of course readers containing copyrighted material may be delayed while copyright permission is begin obtained. Please plan accordingly.
Contact one of following third party companies for more information:
- LAD Course Packs
- Montezuma Publishing (Aztec Shops)
- University Readers (Cognella Publishing)
(800) 200-3908 ext. 539
- XanEdu Publishing