De Anza College Locker Room
The men's and women's general use locker rooms and athletic team rooms are located in the PE 6 building.
Use of Locker Rooms
To help maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment for everyone, it is important to abide by the policies listed below:
- For the privacy of everyone, the use of audio or visual recording devices, including a cell phone camera, is PROHIBITED in changing areas, restrooms or locker rooms.
- A gender-neutral/family restroom is available on the top Pool Deck (at the northeast corner).
- Public restrooms located throughout the facility are not to be used as changing rooms. Changing must take place in the appropriate locker room area.
- No glass of any kind is permitted in locker rooms.
- Please do not leave food or drink in lockers overnight.
- All personal items must be locked in a secure locker. De Anza College is not responsible for lost or stolen items or items vacated due to unauthorized use.
Locker Usage - General Locker Room
- Lockers are available for students enrolled in physical education activity classes
and adapted physical education classes. Lockers are on a first come, first serve
- Students in Adaptive PE Classes are assigned labeled lockers #96-101 (Men) and #57-62 (Women).
- Locks are not provide. Each user must provide their own lock to secure locker and personal belongings
- All lockers MUST be cleaned out at the end of the academic quarter for regular maintenance and cleaning. This date will be posted in advance.
- Any locks remaining on daily lockers at the end of the academic quarter are subject to
being cut off at the owner’s expense. Items in lockers will be tagged and held for two
weeks, however De Anza College will not be responsible for items retrieved from
lockers where locks have been removed.
- De Anza College is not responsible for theft or damage to personal property left in lockers.