Placement Test Dates and Times by Subject
English, ESL, Biology 40A and All Mathematics
(including Calculus Readiness)
- Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.-Noon; 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Closed: Saturday and Sundays
Arrive on time by 9 a.m. for morning test session and 1 p.m. for afternoon test session.
Chemistry 1A/Biology 6A For Winter Quarter
Oct. 13 - Nov. 12
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 4:00 p.m., by appointment only
- Students must arrive 15 minutes before posted test time.
- SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Information for Day of Chemistry Test
- Arrive on time at Assessment Center in Student Community Services Building (SCS)
- 4:00 p.m. tests are administered in Assessment computer lab. Students should meet at outside door to testing lab by 3:45 p.m.
- No one is admitted late.
- This is a timed paper and pencil test. Students must have an appointment.
- Bring several #2 pencils.
- Current valid photo I.D. (driver's license, passport, student ID card) is required.
- All other test materials are provided.(test book, scantron, scratch paper, periodic table)