Placement Test Dates and Times by Subject
English, ESL, Biology 40A and All Mathematics
(including Calculus Readiness)
- Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m., 1 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.
- Closed: Saturday and Sunday
Arrive on time by 9 a.m. for morning test session and 1 p.m. for afternoon test session.
Chemistry 1A/Biology 6A For Spring Quarter
February 3, 10, & 24, 2017 at 2:15 p.m.
March 17, 2017 at 2:15 p.m.
Arrive on time by 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 3 at2:15 p.m.,by appointment only
- Friday, February 10 at 2:15 p.m.,by appointment only
- Friday, February 24 at 2:15 p.m.,by appointment only
- Friday, March 17 at 2:15 p.m.,by appointment only
- Students must arrive by 2:00 p.m.
- SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Information for Day of Chemistry Test
- Arrive on time at Assessment Center in Student Community Services Building (RSS)
- Tests are administered in Assessment computer lab. Students should meet at outside door to testing lab by 2:00 p.m.
- No one is admitted late.
- This is a timed paper and pencil test. Students must have an appointment.
- Bring several #2 pencils.
- Current valid photo I.D. (driver's license, passport, student ID card) is required.
- All other test materials are provided.(test book, scantron, scratch paper, periodic table)