Welcome to the De Anza College Admission Application
De Anza is on the quarter system with a shortened summer session. See the academic calendar
for registration and other important dates and deadlines.
We are accepting applications for the following terms:
Please review the information below BEFORE filling out the Application to De Anza College.
WHEN FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
It is important that you be as accurate and complete as you can
when completing your application. Mistakes or omissions may delay the processing of your admission.Have the following information available as you begin.
If you are an Undocumented Immigrant Student,
- Names and dates (mm/yy) of all high schools and colleges attended
- Permanent resident card (if applicable)
- A valid and unique e-mail address that you check frequently. Note: An email address shared between De Anza applicants will prevent the creation of MyPortal accounts for those students.
- Your social security number (if you will also be applying for Financial Aid).
Note: You are not required to give your SSN. However, we encourage you to include it so that you may more easily apply for financial aid and reset your registration system password if you forget it.
you may qualify for in-state tuition at De Anza if you meet the AB540 requirements
. Note: You do not need a Social Security Number to apply for admission
. Simply check the box on the OpenCCC online application to show you do not have a Social Security Number.
If you are a Permanent Resident, or in California on a non-student visa, make sure you complete the residency information completely on the application, including your resident alien number and the dates on your green card or your visa. Incomplete information may result in your being charged non-resident fees or having to provide additional documentation.
If you are a Concurrent High School Student, you must be in the 11th or 12th grade to register for De Anza classes. Before filling out the Application to De Anza College, see steps for concurrent high school students.
If you are applying for financial aid AND are admitted to both Foothill College and De Anza College, please be sure to notify the Financial Aid Office which is your primary college where you will earn your degree/certificate and receive your aid.
AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
- Print the confirmation page
- Check your email. Within 2-3 business days, you should receive an email containing your De Anza College Student ID number and other important enrollment information.This message will be sent to the email address that you provide when you create an account with Open CCCApply.
- Once you receive your Student ID number, go to MyPortal and log in for the most current information regarding your enrollment status at De Anza College.
- Access to MyPortal will be delayed if you are identified as a nonresident on your application for admission. Nonresident applications must be manually reviewed and accepted into the system. Allow 24 hours for processing.
|Note: If you have not received the "Welcome to De Anza College" email, it may have gone to your email account's spam folder. Please also ensure that you fully submitted the application. After "Creating an Account" with OpenCCC, you will need to log into that account to "Start a New Application." After submitting the application, you will be taken to a Confirmation Page, which provides a Confirmation Number. If you still do not receive an email response, please complete the De Anza College Admissions & Records Help Form.
We look forward to seeing you at De Anza!
CLICK to Begin Application to De Anza